- Christ Centred – We believe in the supremacy of Jesus Christ and His authority over our lives.
- Word of God – We believe in the authenticity and the power of the Word of God and our need to submit to the teachings of God’s word.
- Grace – We are here because of God’s grace and we seek to share that grace and Christ’s unconditional love for us.
- Worship – Worship is a lifestyle, a lifestyle based on giving control of ourselves away and submitting our lives to God’s control.
- Love – We are called to Love Christ, one another, and the lost. It is through our love that we have the greatest effect.
- Servanthood – Christ called us to serve Him, each other and our community. It is only when we learn to serve that we will discover what it really means to live for Christ.
- One Body (Community) – We are a community that lives life together and every member of the body have a specific role to play within the life of the church.
- Generosity – It is more blessed to give than to receive. We believe that God has called us to be generous with what He has blessed us with. This includes our gifting, time and our money.
- Mission – Before Christ ascended into heaven he gave the mission to go into all the world making disciples. That mission has not changed. As a church we are committed to serving in that mission both locally and globally.
- Excellence – We aim to strive for excellence in all we do for no other reason than to Glorify God.
- Prayer – We immerse everything in prayer.
- Holy Spirit – We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the trinity. We believe that he has been sent by the Father to lead us. We recognise that the Holy Spirit has a major role to play in our lives and that we need to be open and sensitive to the way in which he decides to move. We expect Him to move and believe for amazing things in our church and lives.
Some of the causes we support
Wear Love OutWear Love Out is a project run by a Christian team of volunteers from the local community who want to support and help the residents and projects within the Launceston area. The aim of Wear Love Out is to show kindness and love to the community through practical acts and projects.Wear Love Out
CompassionCompassion is one of the world's leading child development and child advocacy organisations. Our approach is a personal one. Working with the local church, we link a child living in poverty with a loving sponsor, like you. Each sponsor gives their child access to education, health checks and the care of a local church-based Compassion project.Compassion